Album : Black Sherif : The Villain I Never Was


 

Ghanaian Hip-Hop trapstar, Black Sherif, comes through with his debut Album project which is titled "The Villain I Never Was".

The newly released project "The Villain I Never Was" consists of Fourteen (14) Tracks which includes his smash hit records, Second Sermon (remix) and Kwaku The Traveller.

On this almost no-feature Album project, Black Sherif collaborates with Nigerian Afrobeats Giant and Grammy Award-winning Superstar, Burna Boy.

The Homeless Song    Download Here


Oil in My Head        Download Here


45                                Download Here


Soja                            Download Here


Prey Da Youngsta        Download Here


Sad Boys Dont Fold        Download Here


Konongo zongo            Download Here


Wasteman                    Download Here


We Up                            Download Here


Toxic Love City            Download Here


Dont Forget Me            Download Here


Oh Paradise                Download Here


Kwaku The Traveller        Download Here


Second Sermon (Remix)    Download Here






Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post
MAGIC DEALS
ORAIMO OFFICIAL STORE
ORAIMO OFFICIAL STORE